Search This Blog

Sep 18, 2011

AKOFORSI 2011

I promise myself to go photo hunting at AKOFORSI 2011. It's the pre-event of 8SCHOOLASTIC, macam perlombaan baris berbaris dengan variasi musik dan gaya B-) if you don't know what 8schoolastic is, then CLICK THIS LINK
or you can follow @8schoolastic on twitter. I won't talk too much to explain it here, but I can show you the poster ->

Yes, there will be COLLABOREIGHT 2011 for the closing. and the guest star? I guess you've been familiar to GUGUN BLUES SHELTER 
so c'mon buy the tickets for only 125K - Gold types, 100K - Silver types, and 75K - Bronze types. LIMITED SEATS! 
Oh and I wish I could go watch it with someone special..... :(

ANYWAY~
wanna see the pictures I captured today? 







btw, have I told you that my school has some beauty Bougenvilles?? I LOVE THEM <3 <3
Udah lama gue nantiin saat gue bawa kamera dan cepet cepet foto bunga itu di momen yang tepat. Dan akhirnya... dapet!!! ->







aaah I hope someday I have some times to grow the red ones :) I love their colors. Or would anyone buy me a bucket of the pink one? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment