Search This Blog

Jun 11, 2010

P & Q

in the airport
P  : "Where are you going?"
Q : "A place where I can find peace"
P  : "Where?"
Q : "Dunno. I maybe will go around the world"
P  : "Can I go with you?"
Q : "Of course no".
P  : "Why?"
Q : "Shud I tell you the reason?"
P  : "Well, you don't have to, actually..."
Q : "Okay, can I go now?"
P  : "W..wait! I don't get it.. Are you angry with me?"
Q : "No"
P  : "Really?"
Q : "Yep".
P  : "No doubt?"
Q : "No doubt".
P  : "Am I disturbing you?"
Q : "..."
P  : "There! for a long time I haven't understood my feeling when I was close to you"
Q : "What is it then?"
P  : "I.. for a long time I've been with you, I..."
Q : "What?! The plane is going to take off!"
P  : "Wait Q! I L.."
Q : "L-what? L-imo? L-iquid? L-ame? WHAT?"
P  : "No, I love you..."
Q : "......... you're too late. I'm leaving now"
P  : "Q! Listen to me please!"
Q : "Bye now, my funny man..."
P  : "Please.....listen to me... once a last time"
Q : (get in to the boarding room)

P send messages.

P  : "Sorry for all this time"
Q : "Those weren't ur faults"
P  : "Do you forgive me?"
Q : "Nothing has to be forgiven"
P  : "Please, I feel remorse"
Q : "What has to be regretted? It has already occured"
P  : "I'm sorry for not understanding your feeling"
Q : "Okay"
P  : "You don't sincere, do you? Should I pay for these?"
Q : "Nothing has to be paid"
P  : "Should I cut my self?"
Q : "Stupid".
P  : "So what?"
Q : "I won't reply ur messgs again. you were too late to know the facts, and I'm leaving now. see ya"
P  : "When will I meet you again?"
Q : (not reply)

****

No comments:

Post a Comment