Search This Blog

Jun 12, 2010

farpoot

Have you ever tried the new blogger design? ohmyyy that such a great thing! Why I chose this template with that picture? a picture of almost-crowded-thing for I'm starting to love scrapbook. Yeah my dream scrapbook will be named 'farpoot' which means ---> farput's scrapbook. seems ga nyambung strange? yep. but I kindda like it !!!

The cover of my farpoot will be red fanta, which means that's like my binder or what british call it. And there will be any other picture of things such as my movie tickets, my e75, a picture of my senior high (and also my beloved junior high), my RUBIK!!!! <3 and so on, and so on, maybe I shud put a picture of my underwear own face!! It's gonna be fun and funky
but wait a sec... does anyone know how to made a good scrapbook? I have something in my head, but I don't know wheter it's gonna be okay or not. please tell me later,
okay I wanna post other labels, so.... goodbye, stay read, and keep funky!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment