Search This Blog

Dec 8, 2011

It's HOLIDAY!!! not

Helloooo oh. my. god. cant remember when was the last time I actually wrote on the blog huhu
Well I've been busy, lately. *gaya* from sumative test, tryouts, homeworks, blahblah.
AND FORTUNATELY, THE SUMATIVE IS ABSOLUTELY OVER. YEA, OVER. LIKE THERE WILL BE NO SUMATIVE TEST ON THE NEXT TERM. right. :'

by the way about the sumative test last week.
CRAZY. EXTREMELY CRAZY. bukan masalah soalnya, bukan. persaingannya itu loh o_o
I know those 8 days in row tests were for SNMPTN UDANGAN, tapi moral harusnya tetep dijaga dong ya ngga. Ada aja gitu yang punya 1001 cara untuk nyontek. dari nyontek temen di depan/blkg, sampe nyontek menggunakan bbm. yeah, bbm. they changed their display picture and their display name in order to hide their identity in case the room supervisor caught them. HOW MEAN

moreover, those smart guys were ALSO cheating. They maybe wanted to be SUPEREXCELLENT. hey, please see the differences between 'AMBITIOUS' and 'CHEATING'. I'm angry, everyone's angry. Yang seharusnya usaha bareng bareng dan JUJUR, eh ini malah ada yang menghalalkan segala cara untuk ngedapetin undangan. Bodoh sekali.

Okay I'll stop complaining, it was their problem, I hope that you guys happy with your way. 


AND HOW WAS YOUR RESULT GUYS????? GOOD?
Alhamdulillah lho gue bisa kayak gini semester 5 :') it wasn't my best sih..
And yesterday, the climax, chemistry. hhhh dont have any ideas about it hahahahah.
I did it as hard as I can. And then...

freeeeeeeeeedom!!!!!!!!

Actually, I DIDN'T DO THE HARRYPOTTER DANCE ABOVE I SWEAR

I went to Inul Nizta  Vista Karaoke, with Nida, Dhea, Adis, and Ratih. Nida lho O_O
the 4 of us wear a veil. and we were heading to the karaoke building like bocah mau ke TPA gitu loh.
I wondered how the receptionist felt when she had seen us, the 4 girls in veil walked to the Karaoke building. Maybe she had this in her mind :
"hey I thought we don't have any religious songs"

haha I wish she knew that the songs we chose were like : Stereo Heart, Fuckin Perfect, Raise Your Glass, and A LOT OF GALAU SONGS LOL.

And guess what? 
Rahmat Darmawan was in my School!!!!!!! Syamsir Alam too!!!!!!! kyaaaaaa
unfortunately I didn't take any photos with them asdfghjkl 
yoweslahya~


oh about those cheaters? nevermind. idc anymoreeee




yang penting nilai gue berprogresss hehehehhee sangat berprogres!!! I feel like I want to do this

btw I have to confess.. I ATE LIKE PIGS, WHILE WE WERE HAVING THE SUMATIVE TEST. I'M EATING AND EATING AND CRUNCHING WHILE STUDYING. LIKE THIS :

sucks.

OH! there were a lot sweet stories too during the sumative test. hehe, ehehehehehehehe A___A
nevermind. 

HOLIDAY? MAYBE YES, MAYBE NO. I should study for the national final exam and snmptn and blahblah those 12grade things. so maybe there will be no holiday until I get in to the Medicine Faculty hehehehehehe amiiiiiiinnnnn :)

KEEP AMBITIOUS BASED ON HONESTY,
KISSKISS

No comments:

Post a Comment