Search This Blog

Dec 11, 2011

Bike on Track

So this morning I went cycling with my brother, and my housemaid. At first, I just wanted to bike as far as I could, until Bekasi I thought. BUT, my brother asked me to go with him biking until the seashore, along the BKT. what the heck. But I actually came along with him. BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW FAR THE SEASHORE IS.


Since the BKT Bike Track hasn't been finished, we had soooo much trouble to go through. Like the red soil after the rain, it was so ewwwww I couldn't tell. the red soil attached on our bike's tires so we should stop and get the soil off of the tires. If not, the bike couldn't move. that's true story O_O

and I felt like I was having a free offroad.


It turned out that the cycling to the seashore was about 30Kms far. NOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? shoot me dead. I couldn't even feel my foot when we were almost got there. thank god, after 2,5 hours cycling, we reached out the seashore. my foot were rigid. I felt like I couldn't go home by the way we got here, no way.


oh here are some photos of the day : 
 this was a tragic condition for my shoes and trainings *sob :'<


 
moi: enfin arrivé!


 Quote of the day

Since I felt like I couldn't go back home by bike, I called my dad to pick us up. And he agreed! YEAY!
We just had to cycling about 7Kms far, bcs my dad parked there. kyakyakya how happy my feet were.

Even we just had to bike not as far as we got here, 7Kms was sooooo hurting to be true, but it was real, so it was hurting. Suddenly I had cramps on my thighs. Then we stopped and sat down waiting my dad came.

After getting aboard, I started to feel another cramps on the butt ohman. they are hurting meeeeee until the seconds I write this. THIS.

Well then, I guess tomorrow I will be like old people, lame feet, cramp butt................

I should go to bed soon or else, my body's getting worse D:

STAY HEALTHY AND SPORTY :)
kisskiss  

No comments:

Post a Comment