Search This Blog

Apr 20, 2011

guitar again

It's been almost 2 years since I last played my guitar regularly. I was in 9th grade in JHS, one of my friend, Irul, Inspire me to have a guitar lesson. But I was autodidact or whatever they call it, h3h3.
I learned from dad, youtube, and found those tabs by myself. It wasn't easy!!!!! but I keep tryin' and learnin.

WHY?
I think those guys who play guitar are cool. but if there's a girl who plays guitar, it'll be cooler! And I was almost reach it hahaha.
BUT
I graduated to SHS and had no time to play my guitar anymore, until yesterday, I wanted to learn the tabs of "Karena Ku Tahu Engkau Begitu", sung by Andre Hehanusa :))) sucha cool melody, y'know

hmm contohnya siapa yaa cewek main gitar? Taylor Swift!! she's beauty...and awesome!

I've played many songs with my guitar, but my favorite is Dust In The Wind- Kansas. Suka banget petikannya!!! kalo udah main petikan rasanya jari kita tuh sexy hahahaha BUT TRUE! I felt that way ;))
Barusan gue cari di youtube dan ketemu video yang bagus buat belajar gitar pake lagunya Andre Hehanusa itu!!!! ntar gue upload, super awesome!
xoxo


  

No comments:

Post a Comment