Search This Blog

Dec 17, 2010

school is now dead



Libur telah tiba! Libur telah tiba! hore! hore! HORE!!!!


akhirnya bisa nyanyiin lagu itu walaupun sebelum hari ini sempet nyanyiin yg ini...


Libur kapan tiba? Libur kapan tiba? huhu.. huhu.. huhu.......


okay, sorry for the awkwardness... because SCHOOL! IS! OVER!!!!! FUCK YEAH
We just knocked school out of the stage! wihiiiiiiiiwwww!
and hey, today was the report card-day, which means..............
OUR PARENTS BECOMING EXECUTIONER
but hell yeah, in this sumative test, my score didn't skydiving, they climbed up the cliff! :''') my scores... so sure they're growing up so fast :''')
when I saw my report card, OMG! I thought my dad brought me the wrong name but..... it's true :') I didn't get any red values -sure because the teachers now using black ink.
but what I mean is.. I am not remedial anything in the report card! and that is such a fantastic news!!!! :')


suddenly my dad asked me, "where'd you want to go for holiday?"
WAAAAAAAAA HE'S SUCH A CARING DAD I'VE EVER HAD! -cause I just have one, though..
and I said "anyplaces where I can scream loudly. I wanna let go this fuck creepy memories about that school, immediately"


but this school really is greedy. they just gave us 2 weeks holiday?! eeeewww
no worries, I got an efficient plan to do (until 26/12/2010)

  1. 18/12/2010 : go to bookstore, buy math, physic, and chemie exercise books
  2. 19/12/2010 : have a trip with PO XLVI to our historical place : TMII, fatahillah museum, Ragunan
  3. 20/12/2010-23/12/2010 : dvd marathon!
  4. 24/12/2010-26/12/2010 : going camping!!!
yihaaaa hope my days will not getting bored and bored and then.... dead. NO!
And how about school?
huh, SCHOOL IS DEAD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment