Search This Blog

Dec 5, 2010

movie review

hey hey hey we meet again! 
This morning I want to review my latest movie.
this is the latest movie I've seen. not the latest movie in cinemas.
not very old for a nice film like this. Okay I'll tell ya :
my name is Khan!


see? it isn't a new movie but it.is.still.awesome!!!!!! (oops, that's because I haven't seen it before yesterday :p)

so, this film tells us about a man named Khan, which was an autism moslem Indian who lived in America. it tells us too how's his living after 9/11 which made the life of a moslem isolated. That's why Khan wanted to meet the Presiden of USA. beside, he had another reason why he wanted to prove that. it's Mandira.

OMG!!!!! Shahrukh Khan was just cool and hot in that film lol :p
haven't seen it yet? go buy the dvd!!!!! hehe
okaaaay see you guys lateeeer! 

xoxx,

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment