Search This Blog

Dec 6, 2010

candies!

yeah, candies! these days I often eat candies.. so often! and my teeth became frequently ill as well hoho.
okay back to topic.


so I explored about candies in google and the result is so yummy! I wanna buy it all.
beside, I've just found an article* titled 'July 20 is National Lollipop Day' 
OMG HOW COME? I mean, WHO THE HELL ANNOUNCED THAT FIRST TIME? because it is sooooo amazing! yeah my imagination starts to fly higher than clouds,

"so can I eat candies as much all day?"
I found that it was according to the National Confectioner's Association Website.
*candyaddict.com

 
okayyy, and I fly again exploring on google about candies, then I found candyblog.net !!!
in the first page there was a picture of chocolate named "peeps dark chocolate covered mint marshmallow" DAMN! I knew that those are not in Indonesia -____-. hhhh the picture was so yummy sexy food! check this out
 ohmygodness look at that yummy mint marshmallow... they're just too pretty to eat hahaha.


there's more,



 remember this person?
<----- yeah, Willy Wonka, the owner of a huge chocolate factory before he gave it to Charlie, of course :p
I found one of his chocolate on candyblog.net named 'Wonka Exceptionals Peppermint shortbread chocolate pieces'


there are some tiny cookies inside it, and fruitjellies!!!!! it maybe has cute yummy tasted :9 aaaa I wanna buy it! please gimme some! hehe






Another chocolate came before my eyes. and it is...



  yep it's Nestle Aero 70% dark. I love it when it called 'aero' beacuse the chocolate is really like aero!! look at the pic above.... and you have to know that I was screaming 'omg that is awesome!!! amazing!!! pretty yummy!!' when I saw this chocolate. but my brother said :

"naah it's just a chocolate bar, you'll put it out as shit later"
 eeewwww +O(

hmm maybe that's all for this evening, btw it looks like I'm out of this post topic! lol ;p
the title is candies, but I wrote about chocolate. hehe sorry :P
last words from me,
keep chocolating! (and candying!). fill your boring day with eating chocolate :D

  

No comments:

Post a Comment