Search This Blog

May 28, 2010

sumatif is attack, full curhat

okay, I think the title is scary interesting enough for you to read this post. especially for the 8ers. we're gonna hit that answer shit sheet. we're gonaa win this battle!!! yeaaaay! 
and hey do you know? now on twitter there's @MapelKelasX, they have any solving of our school subject problems such as math, physic, chemie, biology, and so many more. They have the answer of any question, yeah.. maybe it's because the owners of that account are smart and dilligent. They tweet important tweets ya know what I mean. And since the sumatif's attacking 8ers, they help us to study. wow they're really gaining pahala dehhh.

anyway... 
these days I often feel galau. I don't know what do british call it. I just don't feel well, in one time I'm very grateful. when In other time, I don't. I'm happy, I'm sad. I'm up, I'm down. I'm in love, I'm not. I miss him, I hate him. I wanna see him, I wanna far from him. Okay maybe I'm an ABABIL => ABG LABIL, kalo kata kak fatimah.

other topics maybe?
yess my first priority is now having a BlackBerry!!!! Oh If I had my own money, I would buy it just NOW. becaaaause there's a handsome-in-my-eyes boy who don't have facebook account nor twitter. but he owns a bbm and I'm soooooooooooooo speechless if I met him face to face. His face is too sweet and cute for I become brave to talk to himmm. I always pray, so we won't be just an ordinary friends, I want more than that >_<

any other?
yesss, and I'm extremely hoping for my AFS test result. oh please please let me pass the first test and the next one and the next one. uuuuu_uuuuu
AM WAITING FOR 30th MAY 2010!!!!!!!!! AFS RAAAAWWK

Is that ALL?
I hope so, but I have other topics to share...
"hey you, when you're down, I've planned something to tell on saturday evening. I've planned to tell you the real story of us after all this long time. I knew, I just didn't be honest. If you knew what my story is, you would maybe feel guilty. But now it's really being cancelled. you're fine. I'll keep my secret of us again, until I find the perfect time to share this. Always hope the best for you".
grately love,
Farput.

Have you finished this sharing?
yes yes yes yes!! I'm extremely relaxxxx for now. thankyou for being my imagination-sharing-friend! :-*smooch

goody night :)        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment