Search This Blog

Apr 22, 2012

Mom's Fabulous Heels

Awyeah, while I was cleaning up my house, I found these precious things that belong to my mom. What are they? these are =


 They were my mom's wedding heels 19 years ago. awww <3 full of blink payettes. and the color is gold! Dangdut banget kalo dipake sekarang :')




Carontam. I have no idea who's that. haha, orang jaman dulu...
Liat deh, bagian tapak kakinya udah mengelupas gitu.





And I fit on those heels! Tapi jari kaki agak sakit gara2 modelnya terlalu meruncing di depan gitu sih :S hahaha gpp lah ya mayan puas kok ;)
 

 Love 'em! I believe those heels are my mom's favorites. Because she doesn't like heels but these! She doesn't wear those heels anymore, but at least she still put 'em on her wardrobe. Keeping them safe with precious memories within. haaa unyu bgt <3

No comments:

Post a Comment