Search This Blog

Jan 28, 2012

We Need A "Refresh"

Got much things to do? Less time? Less money? Less strength? Ur brain's getting hot bro, u're stuck.

In this 12th grade position I often feel like those written above. How on earth senior year could be sooo depressing.... *sigh.

We should refresh everything.
So I started to refresh my life with upgrading my Computer OS. and then install these and those. Have my Wallpaper background changed, aaaand not having sleep less than 6 hours, or else, I'll be sleeping in class on the next day....

look at my wallpaper background
  
in love with star wars toys <3

OH, and these days I've been downloading some movies, so I can watch them on the other holidays.

Someone told me if you want to be happy at school, you must have your mood-booster.
Yep. I have one.
No, not the '3 years ago'-one.
Have I told you I've been adoring someone for the last 1,5years? haha. yeah, I think this person has been a mood-booster for me. listen to my story, give me advices, make some jokes.. oh well, Imma extroverted.
Sorry, it's just because I don't want to have the same mistake. But I don't wanna hurt this person too. So.. well I don't know how to act now ._.

Pokoknya, gue pikir kita perlu ini ->  
Yea man, refresh button.




just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment