Search This Blog

Oct 22, 2011

Lips Everywhere

Hello! duh lama juga ga ngepost lagi. skrg sabtu minggu bisa ngepost aja udah syukur loh :')
btw TODAY WAS A MID-TERM-REPORT-CARD DAY and it went... good. yeah, just good ._.
kata wali kelas gue, Bu Ferry, rapot gue termasuk yang bagus *pamer dikit*. Tapi.. belum maksimal :''''

ohokay. last tuesday I got an idea to replace my lips a picture of me became other people's lips. How'd they work? check them below :

The original, already without lips :

Adding some lips..
  I finally decided to have an edited piture for my twitter avatar. It's this -->
 The picture's like saying :
"What? Whatcha lookin' at?" 

Hahahahahahaaa A___A gosh why the heck am I doing this ._.


Nah, ganti lagi yok. berhubung tadi ada pameran pendidikan di sekolah, dan gue hunting brosur sekolah luar negeri, gue jadi galau lagi. Bukan, bukan ngagalauin jurusan. Tapi dimana universitas yang tepat untuk gueeee :''''( pingin ke Jerman, Jepang, tapi banyak yang bilang S1 di dalam negeri aja. HELL YEAH FOR 12 GRADE. man. 

Oh yes, and I'm learning British English, I don't take any courses for this-since my english course doesn't  teach British English-, so I learn it by myself. By listening to BBC, CNN, or maybe some videos of British Accent Tutorial on Youtube.com 
British Accent is way too cool!! let's see if I'm learning it right >:) 

Ah ya, satu lagi. Have you been back-stabbed by your friend? I mean, close friend. How did you feel about them? I've just being back-stabbed, and I don't know how to react properly to them, so.. I just laugh at what she did to me. Percuma lah bikin sakit hati sekarang, wong sekarang lagi on fire ngurusin ptn :p

Awkaaay, semoga rapot kalian yang udah diambil bagus ya, jgn lupa bersyukur. Jangan jadi orang yang sok merendah untuk meroket, pokoknya act properly deh!
kisskiss  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment