Search This Blog

Jun 8, 2011

Devon Bostick fever!

Well hello again!
This morning I watched another funny movie, it's Diary of A Wimpy Kid : Rodrick Rules!
IT IS AW-wait for it...SOME! Funnier and crazier than the first one. And In this movie,-which is more about Greg and Rodrick- I started to love Rodrick, or I can say Devon Bostick :*
He actually is a nice brother tough :)
So after watched it, I googled him, his pictures. oh my god, HE IS COOOOOL!!!!!
see this! >>

 AAWWW THEY'RE CUTE ><



Devon Bostick <3 <3 <3


P P P PARTAAAYYY!

You should watch that movieeee! ><
 
Oh And this is so you know, I searched for another movie that Devon Bostick a.k.a Rodrick Heffley plays in. There're some of 'em, like >>

 And so on :)
it's my first time actually, adoring an actor like this haha. I know it sounds 'eeeww' but it's real.

I guess I have no words to write anymore hehe.
To my favorite actor! :D
Greetings,

No comments:

Post a Comment