Search This Blog

May 4, 2011

I do, having a future goal














12 years ago..
parents : "so honey, what are you gonna be?"
me : "um... Doctor! I wanna help people around me".

Now..
parents : "you have to study hard honey! There're million people who want to go there(medical school)!"
me : "um... kay"
-----
me : "GYAAA MY PARENTS ARE FORCING ME TO GO TO MEDICAL SCHOOL AND I HAVE TO STUDY VERY VERY VERY DAMN HARD BRO"
friend : "HAHA. your parents want you to go to medical school? Oh man, it's so million years ago!! It's kids' fantasy. being a doctor, helping people, oh plase dude, kids think being a doctor is sucha cool job. Now? we've already known tons of jobs in this world, and they're much more awesome than being a doctor. Tell ur parents dude, that you're not a kid anymore. you can choose which school you like.
make your hobby a job, not force yourself into a job you don't like"

yeah man, I'm a 'almost-17-years old' girl. I even doubting about, Is it appropriate for people who still call me A Girl? well, okay, my body is a girl size. But my mind? Imma lady now B-) 

And guess what, just a day before yesterday, TRING!!! I suddenly know what am I gonna be..
Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim,
I wanna be a doctor in the rural area and teach in a school which is the students um... In indonesia we call them "Anak Alam",  because the school is really OPEN! (often) no roof, no desks, no chairs, just sit on the ground and learn your nature :) haaah It feels peaceful even it's just in mind, right?

I know it's gonna be extremely difficult, living in the rural, (how if) there's no electricity, incomplete medical tools, sleep with disgusting insects hiding under your bed, and so on.
THE HARDEST PART TO CONTINUE MY DREAM IS WHEN MY CHAIRMATE SAID THIS TO ME >>
Chairmate : "Are you sure about teaching in the rural area? My aunt is a doctor in the rural area and she was married at age 31"
me : "Dang! It's that true??? *stay cool* oh well, once a semester I'll go back to Jakarta"
Chairmate : "hmm, it doesn't make sense, just go home for a while? do you know, that men don't like doing Long Distance Relationship?"
me : "OHNO!!! What should I do...."
Chairmate : "But you know, I impressed with you, you'll got many rewards from god someday"
me : "ahaha amin".

AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS EXACTLY OUR CONVERSATION'S CONTINUATION. ESPECIALLY, ABOUT THE LDR. Sheeezzzzz, Is it true that men don't like doing the LDR? please tell me. hehe

InsyaAllah, I'm ready to face whatever it'll happen. After that, I'll become...>>
A success kind woman!!!! who runs a success business too ;) kyaaa!!!! amin.



well, that's enough for today. I'm gonna watch CSI trilogy guys!!!!! can't wait!
sayonaraa!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment