Search This Blog

Dec 3, 2010

a letter for you

Hey there, 
long time no chatting huh?
are you doing good out there?
are there some exciting news I haven't heard?
I know I haven't hear them since..... hmm when was the last time we met?
I mean, when was the last time we TALK?
yeah, did you realize.. that we lost it.
we left something important in the past.
our relationship.
we lost the 'friends relation'

I haven't been told this, because I know...
You are still swimming in your joy, your happiness..
in good reputations, in high scores, in your activities, in your gf, in your life.

But,
Remember your old friend? 
a girl who was excited when talking with you?
a girl who was always there to hear your story? and even often give you advices?
a girl who was extremely naive?
a girl whose favorite activity's being with you?
a girl who was always sad when you poke her?
a girl who was afraid to lose you? even now she really lost you.

No offense.
I made this letter, just because I miss you.. so damn much
I miss laughing with you
I miss being silly with you
I miss listening to all your story.. even those often were making me upset
But the only fact,
I miss talking with you, do you know how serious it is?

Because I feel... like we were just lost it ya know..
we lost our topic, we lost our contact
don't ever blamed yourself.
because I'll never wanted to see you sad
just made it straight again, and there we'll go.

my last words,
be mature, if we meet again, someday we don't even know when or where..
I want to see you in a new 'you'
I hope we can talk like friends should do.
Can you do that? for your old friend? 
I know I can count on you like I did in the past, but the difference is.. you made me upset.
someday it's your turn to fix all your mistakes. how's that? fun huh? haha.

I don't need a reply, I only need your positive thinking
and your witness that you can show me.. how friends do the friendship.

An old friend of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment