Search This Blog

Jun 30, 2010

a lot of fortune cookies!

I wonder what kind of cookie is fortune cookie? They tell us our fortune for a day.
Hey I want try some! it maybe looks not yummy but check this out!
fortune cookies-blueberry :9

 yummy chocolatey buddy

this raspberry flavor's the best for valentine (?)

but that's not it.... there's more,
this is not a smartphone ha ha.

cutiiieee!

   I like this, it's colorful and full of candies :9

but I think the best is....
the color seems like south africa huh? ha ha ha, but yep this is the best!!!

Where can I buy those huh? oh there's one more..
   bisa dipake buat lebaran kali nih hahahahha
all look deliciouso :9 just tell me where I can buy those okay? hehe mau borongan boleh kali nih, di internet gue liat harganya mulai dari  $20 atas. MAHAL BANGEEEET. padahal paling cuma dari tepung terigu dikasih gula gula gitu -_- hahaha

yep that's all, byeee keep sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment